All the stuff that’s fit to print!
Created by Eric Shefferman, A Game of Porcelain Thrones is filled with enough toilet humor to make any Cards Against Humanity fan proud.
In A Game of Porcelain Thrones, players have to each make a deposit in the toilet bowl that is greater than what’s already in the bowl. If you can’t eliminate, you get eliminated! The winner is the last player left in the game.
The games tagline is:
“Putting the TURD back in SaTURDay night!”
A Game of Porcelain Thrones is on Kickstarter from April 16, 2019 until May 16, 2019.
Be the first kid on your block to support A Game of Porcelain Thrones by backing the Kickstarter! You’ll be the first one to receive the game that everyone will be talking about!
The NY Times has written about Eric a bunch of times – he must be doing something right (or wrong!).
Some of the adventures Eric has had in the past:
- His magazine, Modern Ferret, was picked by Samir Husni as one of the most notable magazine launches
- His magazine, Modern Ferret, was chosen by min magazine as one of the 12 best magazines in the magazine industry
- His Modern Ferret promotion with Playboy Playmate Tiffany Taylor as a centerfold along with her pet ferrets (the ferrets were nude) got international media attention and was even featured in Playboy magazine.
- His Modern Ferret promotion with the Budweiser Ferret as “Ferret of the Century” was featured by CNN.
- His Modern Ferret controversial centerfold photo featuring comedian/magician Harry Anderson with ferrets got more newsstand copies of the magazine shredded than anybody wants to think about.
For more info on Eric Shefferman, see his credits page here:
Logos / Images:
Also available – a set of “I pooped here” “100% would poop here again” cards for you to lavish on your favorite magnificent facilities.